The purpose of the project is to create more efficient advice services for transnational mobility of workers, especially youth, as part of EURES services.
The project will:
- focus on service users by providing fast and high quality (digital) EURES services,
- connect the labour market institutions in order to balance supply and demand (EURES partnership cooperation at national and European level),
- contribute to transparency on the labour market (access to vacancies on EURES portal) and
- strengthen professional skills of EURES advisors.
- The establishment and functioning of EURES National Coordination Office and Contact Point for promotion of equal treatment for Union workers in accordance with the EU legislation (Regulation 2016/589 and Directive 2014/54/EU).
- Development and provision of EURES services through various communication channels, including the implementation of system for exchanging and providing information on vacancies and CVs in accordance with the European Commission standards.
- Development and delivery of EURES training for the Employment Service of Slovenia employees and partners as defined by the EU Regulation EU 2016/589.
- EURES services customer satisfaction monitoring, labour market and principle of equal treatment of Union workers research.
- Development and implementation of the national mobility scheme for NEETs (persons Not in Education, Employment or Training) for youth under 35 years of age, aiming to obtain work related experience abroad.
- ESS advisors,
- job seekers and unemployed, especially youth.
From December 2016 to October 2022.
Project leader: Valerija Okorn, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Value and Financing:
The project's overall budget is 7,803,000 EUR and it is financed by:
- the European Union from the European Social Fund (80 %) and
- the budget of the Republic of Slovenia (20 %).
The project is run under the Operational Programme for the implementation of the European Cohesion Policy in Slovenia for the period 2014 to 2020:
- Priority Axis 8 – Promoting employment and supporting transnational labour mobility,
- Priority investment 8.1 – Access to employment for job seekers and inactive people, including long-term unemployed and those who are furthest from the labour market, including through local employment initiatives and support for labour mobility,
- Specific objective 8.3. - Effective guidance for transnational labour mobility, especially of young people, via the EURES services.
More information on Cohesion Policy in Slovenia and the EU: www.eu-skladi.si.