Service development of Lifelong career guidance and further strengthening of National coordination point for Lifelong career guidance.
Purpose of the project
System support to Lifelong Career Guidance development and further strengthening of National coordination point for Career Guidance.
National coordination point mission:
- Supporting Integration and coordination of all stakeholders,
- Implementation of trainings,
- Tools development (particularly for schoolchildren and unemployed) and training for their use,
- Concern for quality standards and the promotion of Lifelong Career Guidance.
With the systematic approach to the development of Lifelong career guidance, the project will contribute to the greater capacity of the institutions involved in this field and thereby increase access of services to individuals.
Objectives of the project
- Caring for system operation of Lifelong Career Guidance, including by strengthening the profession,
- Tools development, especially for young people,
- Quality assurance of Lifelong Career Guidance,
- Education of career advisors, employed in various organizations,
- Promotion and awareness of the professional public and individuals about the importance of Lifelong Career Guidance.
- Labour market institutions,
- other institutions working in the field of Lifelong Career Guidance:
Employment Service of Slovenia, the National Education Institute, Slovenian Institute for Adult Education, Institue of the Republic of Slovenia for Vocational Education and Training, Slovene Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund, the HR department in companies, NGOs, Career Center for Students, Primary and Secondary Schools, The Program Providers of Lifelong Career Guidance and Ministries, caring for system placement of Lifelong Career Guidance.
From 13 June 2016 to 31 October 2022.
Project Leader Barbara Gregorič Brezavšček: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Value and financing
For the project is intended 3,49 million EUR.
Project is financed 80% by the European Union, European Social Fund, and 20% by Republic of Slovenia.
The project is taking place under the Operational Programme for the implementation of the European Cohesion Policy in Slovenia for the period 2014 to 2020:
- Priority Axis 8 – Promoting employment and supporting transnational labor mobility,
- Priority investment 8.1 – Access to employment for job seekers and inactive people, including long-term unemployed and those who are furthest from the labor market, including through local employment initiatives and promote labor mobility,
- Specific objective 8.1.2 – Efficient lifelong guidance.
More information on Cohesion Policy in Slovenia and the EU: www.eu-skladi.si.