Our values, mission and vision
Ms Mavricija Batič, Director General of the Employment Service of Slovenia
ESS Organisational Values
- Know-how, professionalism and creativity.
- Functional organisation, flexibility and permanent innovation – introduction of new work methods.
- Confidence, reliability, accountability, correctness, respect and kindness among employees and when dealing with service users.
- Creating an efficient, user-friendly and service-user-oriented Employment Service.
- The Employment Service of Slovenia, in its role as the central institution on the labour market, offers quality life-long career guidance and job-broking services to unemployed persons and other service users, also providing responsive services to employers.
- Become an active, modern and recognised key partner on the labour market in Slovenia and the European Union.
- Develop new methods of operation and co-operation that will lead us to achieve our goals.
- Retain methods of operation and co-operation which have so far proven successful.