The purpose of the project is raising awareness on decent work issues in expert and general public as well as among labour market stakeholders.
In order to achieve project objectives, the following project activities will be carried out:
- Transfer and implementation of expertise and good practices from Norway.
- Development of the Duo day concept to support employment of the long-term unemployed and two executions of Duo day.
- Preparation of decent work trainings.
- Organisation of decent work trainings for civil servants and employers to help ensure decent work conditions.
- Planning and implementation of media campaigns for promotion of decent work in Slovenia.
- Organisation of final conference on decent work.
- Provision of promotional and awareness-raising material on decent work in Slovenia.
- Empowered civil servants and employers for ensuring decent work conditions.
- Enhanced cooperation between social partners, stakeholders and other entities taking part in the project.
- Raised public awareness on decent work issues.
- Implementation of Duo day concept.
Target group of the project
- civil servants,
- social partners,
- decision makers,
- NGOs and
- general public.
From 1 March 2020 to 28 February 2022.
Budget and funding of the project
Budget of the project is 105.070,00 EUR.
Project is financed by EEA and Norway Grants, operated by Innovation Norway.
Project leader Sabrina Urnaut: firstname.lastname@example.org.