The Your First EURES job Germany project is aimed at the development of innovative services, including financial support for young jobseekers and employers to promote employment mobility in the EU within the EURES network.
- To provide financial support to jobseekers from 18 to 35 years of age for finding employment in another EU country, Norway or Iceland within the framework of providing EURES services.
The project, which is designed for both jobseekers and employers, is open to:
- young jobseekers from 18 to 35 years of age who are seeking employment in another EU country, Norway or Iceland,
- small and medium-sized enterprises (up to 250 employees) that are looking to employ young jobseekers from another EU country, Norway or Iceland.
Types of financial support
Intended for the two target groups of users of our services.
- travel expenses for employment interview,
- moving expenses upon employment,
- costs of recognition of educational qualifications,
- costs of introductory language course in country of origin,
- costs of employment-related language course,
- moving costs for young people with special needs,
- costs of traineeship.
- induction into work,
- language course,
- administrative and accommodations support for employed candidates.
The lead partner is the German Federal Employment Agency – Bundesagentur für Arbeit/EURES NCO Germany.
The other partners in the consortium are the employment services (EURES NCOs) of: Finland, Croatia, Ireland, the Netherlands and Spain.
The associate partners in the consortium are the employment services (EURES NCOs) of: France and Slovenia.
The project was co-financed by the EaSI – EURES programme: Your first EURES job – Targeted Mobility Scheme, and will be carried out from February 2019 to December 2020.
EURES Adviser – Andreja Strmole: email@example.com.