The project is aimed at the development of innovative services, including financial support for young jobseekers and employers to promote employment mobility in the EU within the EURES network.
- To provide financial support to 114 jobseekers from 18 to 35 years of age for finding employment in another EU country, Norway or Iceland within the framework of providing EURES services.
The project, which is designed for both jobseekers and employers, is open to:
- young jobseekers from 18 to 35 years of age who are seeking employment in another EU country, Norway or Iceland,
- small and medium-sized enterprises (up to 250 employees) that are looking to employ young jobseekers from another EU country, Norway or Iceland.
Types of financial support
Financial support is intended for two target groups of users of our services.
- travel expenses for employment interview,
- moving expenses upon employment,
- costs of recognition of educational qualifications,
- costs of language course,
- moving costs for young people with special needs.
- induction into work,
- language course,
- administrative and accommodations support for employed candidates.
The main partner of the current project is the Swedish employment service (Arbetsförmedlingen/EURES NCO Sweden).
The other partners in the consortium are the employment services (EURES NCOs) of: Ireland, Denmark, Estonia, the Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain and the Azores.
The associate partners are the employment services (EURES NCOs) of: Finland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Great Britain and the Swedish organisation Naturvetarna.
Funding and implementation
The project is co-financed by the EaSI – EURES programme: Your first EURES job – Targeted Mobility Scheme (Contract VP/2018/450). It is being carried out from 2 February 2019 to 1 February 2021.
ESS contact person
Andreja Strmole, YFEJ@ess.gov.si.
See the project content.