Conditions for providing services in Slovenia
Slovenia has the eVEM single point of contact ( relating to the provision of services ), where foreign service providers can find information regarding:
- requirements, conditions and procedures for establishing and providing services,
- contact information for the competent authorities,
- access to public databases regarding service providers,
- general information regarding legal remedies in the event of a dispute, and
- contact information for organisations that provide practical assistance.
A list of points of single contact in other countries may be found on the website of the European Commission.
Registration for the provision of services in Slovenia
To provide services in Slovenia, a statement regarding the provision of services using eForm must be submitted to the Employment Service of Slovenia at least one day prior to the start of work. The aforementioned form includes the following information:
- number of posted workers,
- type of service,
- location and duration of the provision of services, and
- name and surname of the posted worker who will serve as your liaison with the competent Slovenian supervisory authorities.
Registration is completed by a service provider from another European country by submitting eForm.
Find more information about posting workers to Slovenia: English, Deutsch.