How can I recruit workers in Slovenia?
Mobile workers can bring you new knowledge, skills and experience, and help you improve efficiency.
EURES Slovenia offers you:
- the publication of your employee needs on the websites of Slovenian employment service;
- the first selection of potential candidates and the organisation of job interviews in Slovenia; and
- the possibility of participating in job fairs in Slovenia.
You will increase the likelihood of finding the right candidate for your job vacancy if you:
- prepare a precise description of the job and related working conditions, including also job title, contact details of your company, deadline for submitting the application, conditions required; education, skills, work experience, payment, help with the administration procedures;
- contact your (local) EURES adviser, who will provide you information regarding international recruitment; and
- register or announce job vacancies through a local employment agency.
- You or your local EURES advisor can send announcements regarding job vacancies to the Slovenian EURES at email@example.com.
- Your help in the search for employment and in learning a new language for future employees will be welcome.
- Do not forget to check the process of recognising qualifications.
- You can send the selected candidate a draft employment contract in advance by e-mail.
Your new co-worker will adjust better to the working environment and will be more effective if you provide:
- basic information regarding transportation, traffic connections and the local environment,
- mentoring and training,
- assistance in learning the language, and
- assistance in the inclusion of a co-worker's family in the new working and social environments.
For all questions regarding employment on the European labour market, contact:
Your feedback on the recruitment result is highly appreciated. Some of the best recruitment practices in EURES are published on the EURES portal.
Your opinion matters!
► Leave your feedback