Are you are a small or medium sized enterprise? Your first EURES job is a job mobility scheme to help employers find qualified workers and to help young Europeans aged 18-35 find a job in another EU country, Norway or Iceland. It aims in particular to match hard to fill vacancies with young candidates across Europe.
What financial support can be provided?
Employers with recruitment needs, focus on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), must first contact an EURES Adviser/assistant or a Public Employment Service and establish a recruitment cooperation in order to take part.
An employer may then receive mobility services containing:
- recruitment services, i.e. help to publish vacancies on the EURES portal and on other job portals,
- matching of suitable candidates from an EU country, Norway or Iceland,
- information on what to think about before employing from an EU country, Norway or Iceland.
Provided that a recruitment cooperation is established with EURES/Public Employment Services, SMEs may apply for financial support if they offer an integration programme to their newly employed person(s) aged 18-35 relocating from another EU country, Norway or Iceland.
The financial support for an integration programme is a contribution towards the costs for:
- job-related training,
- language training to improve command of the host country language,
- administrative support etc. helping the new employee to get settled.
The financial support is a flat rate varying according to type of integration programme, number of participants and country where the company is located.
Your first EURES job supports European mobility and sustainable recruitments with fair working conditions. It cannot support employment within sales and telemarketing, businesses with high turnover or with one or more days of unpaid trial work/training before employment or which offers only commission with no fixed wages.
In order to apply for financial support, you must fulfil the conditions.
How to apply for financial support?
- See detailed instructions and checklist on how to apply in the Application form.
- For more information and examples of content, see Template for an integration programme.
- Fill in and scan the Application form, and send it by e-mail to: YFEJ@ess.gov.si or post it to: Zavod RS za zaposlovanje, Območna služba Celje, YFEJ, Ljubljanska cesta 14, 3001 Celje, Slovenia.
The application must be submitted latest the day before the start of the employment.
Please note that the processing time regarding applications is around 2 to 4 weeks.