Are you are a small or medium sized enterprise? Targeted mobility scheme Your first EURES job (TMS/YfEj) is intended to help employers find qualified workers and to help Europeans aged at least 18 years find a job in another EU country, Norway or Iceland. It aims in particular to match hard to fill vacancies with candidates across Europe.
What financial support can be provided?
Employers with recruitment needs, focused on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), must first contact an EURES Adviser/assistant or a Public Employment Service and establish a recruitment cooperation in order to take part.
The financial support for an integration programme is a contribution towards the costs for:
- job-related training,
- language training to improve command of host country language,
- administrative support etc. helping the new employee to get settled.
The financial support is a flat rate per recruited candidate varying according to type of integration programme (basic or comprehensive) and country where the company is located.
TMS/YfEj supports European mobility and sustainable recruitments with fair working conditions. It cannot support employment within sales and telemarketing, businesses with high turnover or with one or more days of unpaid trial work/training before employment or which offers only commission with no fixed wages.
In order to apply for financial support, you must fulfil the conditions.
How to apply for financial support?
- See detailed instructions and checklist on how to apply in the Application form.
- For more information and examples of content, see Template for an integration programme.
- Fill in and scan the Application form, and send it by e-mail to: YFEJ@ess.gov.si or post it to: Zavod RS za zaposlovanje, Območna služba Celje, YFEJ, Ljubljanska cesta 14, 3001 Celje, Slovenia.
The application must be submitted latest the day before the start of the employment.
Please note that the processing time regarding applications is around 2 to 4 weeks.