Preskoci do navigacije

Preskoci do vsebine

Information for foreigners

Do you wish to reside and work in Slovenia as a third country national?

You have to obtain single residence and work permit. Find more information how to do it ...

Working in Slovenia

The Info point for foreigners

  • If you have any questions regarding the employment procedures for foreigners, the single residence and work permit, we advise that you contact administrative units or go there personally.
  • Alternatively, and for questions regarding Croatian and Bosnian and Serbian citizens, as well as seasonal workers, you can contact

    the Info point for foreigners:

    on the following number 
    ++386 (0)1 330 81 20 or 

    ​​​​​​​by eMail

Working in Slovenia

In September 2015, a single residence and work permit was introduced for foreign nationals in Slovenia. It is issued by administrative units, the Employment Service of Slovenia (ESS) needing to approve it beforehand.

Work permits continue to be issued for the employment of citizens from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia, and for seasonal farming work lasting up to 90 days.

Read more about the employment of foreign workers in Slovenia.

Skip Navigation LinksHomeNON EU MIGRANTS