ACADEMIA is a project that provides practical trainings for guidance practitioners from employment and education. The program is financially supported by Erasmus+.
Who can participate in Academia trainings?
The Academia network offers training opportunities for approximately 250 European guidance practitioners from employment and education in more than 40 hosting organisations every year in European countries. Academia offers the participants a chance to get to know the guidance systems and guidance practices in other European countries. Euroguidance Slovenia is a hosting organisation for Academia trainings since 2005. The first generation of Slovenian guidance practitioners participated in Academia trainings in 2010.
- Provision of European training programs for guidance counsellors.
- Promotion of best practice exchange between guidance counsellors.
- Establishment of formal and informal networks between European guidance counsellors.
The topics of the trainings are:
- Drop outs.
- Role of counselling in the process of evaluating competences.
- Methodology of distance counselling.
- Scope and limitations of guidance.
- Professional identity of guidance counsellors.
- Working in partners in local environment.
- Transition between study and labour market.
- Career counselling for adults in transition.
- Working with parents (networking).
Application for Academia training is published in October in Academia catalogue.