The European network of vocational information and counselling centres connects guidance practitioners in the field of lifelong career guidance in European countries.
Where can you find Euroguidance centres?
Euroguidance centres are active in all EU countries as well as in Norway, Island, Switzerland, Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey. Euroguidance is a European network of national resource and information centres for guidance.
The main target groups of Euroguidance are guidance practitioners and policy makers from both the educational and employment sectors in all European countries.
Euroguidance Slovenia, called also National vocational information and counselling centre, is an active member of Euroguidance network since 2000.
Euroguidance network is financed by the European Commission, Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion. The Euroguidance Network provides support in the areas of learning mobility and lifelong guidance development within education, training and employment.
Euroguidance is a European network of national resource and information centres for guidance. Its main target group consists of guidance practitioners and policy-makers in all European countries. Euroguidance supports the competence development of the guidance community on the European dimension of lifelong guidance.
All Euroguidance centres share three common goals:
- to support the development of the European dimension of lifelong guidance.
- to support competence development of guidance practitioners and raise their awareness on the value of international mobility.
- to provide information and communication on the European dimension of guidance.
Euroguidance centres share common activities:
Promoting European dimension in the field of guidance
- Euroguidance supports the national and international networking of guidance practitioners by organising seminars, training, and study visits on different themes
- Euroguidance promotes cooperation among different stakeholders in guidance and education
- Euroguidance supports developing the European dimension in the national guidance systems in cooperation with other European stakeholders to strengthen the role of guidance in education and training
Providing quality information on lifelong guidance and mobility for learning purposes
Euroguidance collects, disseminates, and exchanges information on
- International mobility opportunities
- Education, training, and guidance systems in the EU and EEA member states and candidate countries
- European initiatives and programmes within the fields of education, training, and mobility
- Project results, innovative working methods, and good practice in the field of lifelong guidance