Do you need help with planning your career? Career centre can help you.
Career centre is a place where you can find information you need when planning your education or employment. You can get correct information to help you decide your career path.
Who can find information in Career centre?
- The unemployed, looking for information or career counselling when searching for job or deciding for further education.
- Employees, who are at risk of being made redundant, in order to avoid transition in the unemployment.
- Young drop outs, with no other possibility for getting information and career counselling.
- Young students in transition to a higher level of education.
- Parents, teachers and guidance practitioners, who are helping with decision making regarding career path.
The following information is available for you:
- description of vocations,
- information on (upper)secondary and higher education institutions,
- information on possibilities for vocational training and study abroad,
- information on available financial aids for education and training,
- postings of educational programs,
- information on student residences,
- postings of jobs,
- directions and tools for more effective job searching,
- video clips of vocations,
- computer programs for independent planning of educational or vocational path.